Saturday, November 30, 2013

Daydreaming on a grey snowy day.


                   Villa Del Palmar at the Islands of Loreto, view from my balcony, wish I was still there!

Today I am checking out the possibilities for what to do once I go full time RVing, something to help the budget and help me stay active and meet new people! How about this job?:


MN - US  :::  Seasonal Work Camper Couple For Family Nudist Campground   2013-11-26 12:47:20 2111
Avatan Inc., East Bethel ,MN is accepting inquiries for Office Manager and Campground Maintenance couple. Work period May 1, 2014 thru September 15, 2014. Duties include but not limited to: telephone reservations, checkin of guests, cleaning of rental cabins (5), pool monitoring, clubhouse, bathrooms/showers cleaning, and grounds cleanup/mowing. This is a 5 day position(s) and you will work 40 hours per week, 9:am-5:30pm.

Prefer you provide your own trailer/motorhome (we provide space and utilities), however newly remodeled trailer available for no charge. Fun environment, you work unsupervised in a nudist campgound. Nudist couple preferred. Pay and bonus negotiable, we offer $500 coming/leaving per diem. trailer provided if needed. Go to Avatan.com for look see of property.This posting will be filled quickly, so please contact ASAP. (952)201-0362 or (763)434-4922 ask for Don.


Not for me!! Hahaha.

I've found a company that hires Dietitians on a temporary basis, Dietitians on Demand, sounds perfect for me once I get back from my winter in Mexico on the Baja. A few months working and then free to explore the countryside, sounds ideal.

What I'd really love is to have a popular travel blog and go all over the country or the world even!! But sadly I don't think anyone knows I exist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment